Spooky Scary Skeletons
I’m so sorry but its just that time of year
so totally not soorrryyyy YHEAAAA!!!!!!!!!
You would be surprised with how many people in your life could be going through depression at this very moment. People hide it like a paper bag over their heads out of fear of being judged, made fun of, seen as weak, or just not taken seriously. Depression should not be taken lightly, it holds us down from our purpose and potential in life. Those who tell you that it doesn’t exist have never experienced depression in their life, therefore not understanding the symptoms and how it’s something that cannot be fixed in a day! So if you think you are depressed or if you think you know someone else who is, please talk to a friend, a family member, or anyone else in your life that you trust - never overlook the possibility of seeing a doctor for more professional help!! Your feelings are real, your feelings are shared upon millions. Don’t hide it, talk to someone about it. With the right help, you can rediscover your confidence and begin life anew with our undying love and support!
We are right here!!
All via Ferico21 (who attended Edmonton Expo), on the DAI Twitter Thread on Bioware’s forum.
- Character creator will have a similar click-and-pull feature when editing the face, similar to Sims 4
- Color wheel applicable for eyes, tattos, warpaint
- Moustaches and beards
- Qunari can have horns or no horns
- Some male haircuts: “top heavy buzzcut sides, long gorgeous hair, very large thick beards, moustahces with scrubble”
- "Some very fashionable hair" for females
- Choosing a character will “likely” appear after the beginning incident
- Possible griffins appearance as DLC
- Not “seeing” the Warden in Inquisition, though it’s possible we may hear them
- Lots of cheesewheels
- Harding, the head scout from the Fallow Mire demo, is described as “cute and merciless”
- Skyhold’s treasury goes through many phases
only one thousand notes or so
but an m and ms post gets hundreds and thousands
~Gay Marriage should be legal
~Women should have rights to their bodies
~Gender roles shouldn’t exist
~We should understand that rape can happen to ANYONE and it is NEVER the victim’s fault
~Men shouldn’t feel ashamed of having emotions
~No human should be valued over another human
~If you murder someone you should go to fucking jail. Especially, if you murdered an unarmed teenager.
HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE NOTES
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
If you follow me and you don’t reblog this, we’re gonna have a little issue.
I will 500% judge you if you don’t Reblog
More people reblogged this than there are in my state??
Hey let’s do this
REBLOG I TELL YOU
if you aren’t hyped about synthetic life and colonizing space then get out of my face
"I think the act of carrying something that is normally found in our bedroom out into the light is supposed to mirror the way I’ve talked to the media and talked to different news channels, etc," Emma continues in the full video which you can watch here.
So, I just want to go into HOW MUCH Columbia and the NYPD has failed, and revictimized, Emma Sulkowitz.
In her school hearing, Sulkowitz ” had to explain to the three administrators on the panel how anal rape worked. She told them she had been hit across the face, choked and pinned down, but, she said, one still seemed confused about how it was possible for someone to penetrate her there without lubricant. Sulkowicz said she had to draw them a diagram.”
"Her best friend was meant to be at the hearing; Sulkowicz had chosen her as her one “supporter.” But her friend was kicked out of that role for talking about the case, according to Sulkowicz, in violation of the university’s confidentiality policy. As punishment, her friend was also put on probation and made to write two reflection papers: one from the perspective of Sulkowicz and another from the accused."
FROM THE PERSPECTIVE
OF HER FRIEND’S RAPIST
- Two other women at Columbia have accused this guy of sexual assault/rape. But he’s been found not responsible in all instances, and is still on campus
- When she went to the police, one officer said: “”You invited him into your room. That’s not the legal definition of rape.”
- Another officer told her friends, who came with her: ““For every single rape I’ve had, I’ve had 20 that are total bull——,” he added. “It’s also my type of job to get to the truth. If that means being harsh about it, that’s what I do.”
I want to set literally everything on fire.